this is a story my grandma likes to tell me:
Once upon a time, there was a man. He went to a house, and knocked on the door.
"May I leave my bag here while I go to Snuckum's?" he said. "Sure," said the Lady that lived in the house. "But don't look in the bag," said the man.
Surely enough, she looked in the bag. Inside was a frog, and the lady's dog ate it.
"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said when he came back. "My dog ate it! I looked in the bag." she said. "Well," said the man. "I'm just going to have to take your dog."
He did this to many houses, until he got a boy in the bag!
"May i leave my bag here while i go to snuckums?" he asked. "Sure." said the lady.
She didn't look in the bag, but she heard the boy, and took him out of it.
"Let's play a trick on the mean man!" said the lady. And the replaced the boy by putting a wolf in the bag. When the man came back, he opened the bag, and got eaten up!
THE END
I love this story!
Abby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Abba that isn't exactly the original Snuckums story but it is a great one. I look foreward to seeing you in your concert today bye for now
ReplyDeleteLove you Grandma